Saturday, September 22, 2007

Jenny Yeoh a super insurance lady agent.



Our Top Agent, Jenny Yeoh came to my office yesterday. Although we had known each other for many years, we never had a chance to speak our mind. From a little chat we spoke for the entire afternoon. I had always admired this great lady for her determination and aggressiveness in succeeding with our life insurance business. She had been winning awards ever since she joined Prudential since 2002. Prior to selling insurance, Jenny was a nurse who understood the care and concern for the sick. With her sweet dynamic personality, she fits well in our profession. I am glad she still remains as humble and kind, even she has achieved super success in selling. She shared with me her Organisation beliefs, "A C T." A is; Action is worth more than a thousand words. C is; Courage to achieve your dreams. T is; Teamwork is the key to success. At the same time, Jenny invited me to be one of her Consultant within her Organisation. I accepted willingly cause I believe, Jenny is truly a lady who works not only with the mind but her heart as well. The few hours of discussion, tells me that she is a woman who has a lot of warm and love. Without this miracle of love, Jenny could not have the strength to pursue so far in this career. More so she has the beauty and intelligent. I hope my affiliation to her Organisation will benefit everyone.

Spoken by Stephen Levine, "When your fear touches some one's pain, it becomes pity. When your love touches some one's pain, it becomes compassion."

No comments: